With a wealth of knowledge in retail and club building, Fredz Golf sets up shop with http://www.HoleSaleGolf.co.uk
This is a brand new business venture and will take a while to build up so do stay tuned while it all pieces together!
This is an outlet of retail for products I have to sell to a range of golfing abilities and the whole idea is to help your golf and help you feel good on the golf course with useful tips and insights
Why do this?
- Because I have a huge passion for this fantastic game and an ambitious journey to playing on the Seniors Tour in 2040. This is the drive behind the operation.
- So many ideas at the moment, a 2nd Lockdown here in the UK will give me some time to work out all of the pieces of the puzzle;
- Reshafts, regrips, rare products, new custom golf clubs, used custom golf clubs, clubs made to order, off the course attire, man cave artwork, youtube lessons, youtube tips, maybe golf books aimed at specific stages of development, buying and selling 2nd hand and acquiring new brands to build clubs with and sell products on here!
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal? I have learned a lot as a PGA Pro and have a huge amount more to learn and share
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? Lots about clubs and products but there’s a lot more to it. Kids golf book ideas, YouTube series for learning. The more questions you ask, the more ammo for me to create content with
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog? Anyone that likes the unique nature of my offerings, information and overall approach
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished? More participation in golf as a sport and becoming a go-to place for all golf questions!